Animal Feed Additives
Function to Digestion system
- To feed a variety of complex molecular nutrients fully decomposed and a good organic combination, increase gastrointestinal function, and promote the role of protein assimilation.
- to improve the permeability of animal cell membrane and protoplasm, the muscle cell interstitial water content and cell water content increased, the phenomenon of pig hair skin and tender skin caused by this.
- lignohumate adsorption of feed nutrients through the intestinal slow, enhanced absorption and digestion time, improve the absorption of nutrients.
- Sodium Lignohumate in the feed of non-protein amides reached full use of feed protein into a higher limit of muscle protein, play a lean growth potential, increase the proportion of lean meat, while residues in the intestinal lignohumate molecules can Absorption of ammonia in manure, both to reduce the stench odor, but also because of the absorption of ammonia to increase the fertilizer effect.
- Sodium Lignohumate quinone group involved in the body’s redox process, the metabolism strong, and promote cell proliferation and accelerate growth.
- Sodium Lignohumate can improve gastrointestinal function, promote gastric secretion, increase appetite, promote nutrients faster into the body, stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, inhibit the growth of spoilage bacteria.
Impact of endocrine function
- lignohumate can stimulate the secretion of certain glands, inhibition of sympathetic nerve, causing drowsiness, so that the body is in sleep or quiet state of time increased, general body movement and visceral activity decreased, this is conducive to the assimilation of the whole body , So that the organ system can be restored in time, on the other hand when the animal sleep temperature, heat consumption and excess exercise energy consumption decreased, the relative increase in storage energy, so that the muscle and fat deposition increased, improved feed conversion rate.
- lignohumate can activate the pituitary – adrenal cortex function, and promote the secretion of ACTH, increased estrogen secretion, stimulate the balance of thyroid function.
Anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory effect
- lignohumate can be activated by the pituitary – adrenal system to promote the release of corticosteroids and ACTH, inhibition of prostaglandin E synthesis (prostaglandin is the pain process of the media), and can fight against lymphoid capillary permeability increased.
- Sodium Lignohumate as a polymer complex and contains alkaloids, so the intestinal inflammatory and toxic substances have a strong adsorption capacity, while convergence on the intestinal mucosa, in addition, the structure ofSodium Lignohumatecontaining A variety of active groups, which can contract blood vessels, reducing capillary permeability, play a role in anti-inflammatory bleeding.
- In the role of various enzymes,Sodium Lignohumate molecules can be decomposed in the active group of more nascent oxygen, showing bactericidal effect.
- lignohumate and antibiotics are different from the decomposition of mold and bacteria, while the virus protein denaturation, resulting in anti-viral effect.
- Sodium Lignohumate can make the DNA virus (bare and with the capsule) can not be attached to the cell attachment, can not reproduce, in addition it can inhibit reverse transcriptase activity, inhibition of viral synthesis.
Promote wound healing
- Sodium Lignohumate for soft tissue trauma suppurative infection has a good role in decaying myogenic, infected tissue cells, microbial stimulation and damage, the local tissue cells caused by necrosis of hypoxia, isolated from harmful ions and poisons, which The toxic product destroys the healthy tissue and expands the wound.Sodium Lignohumate contact with the wound due to changes in physical and chemical properties, eliminating the metal ions and poisons, pus odor and secretions are also reduced.
- Sodium Lignohumatecan quickly form a protective film on the wound surface, and microvascular contraction, you can stop bleeding. As the molecular structure ofSodium Lignohumate it is both an oxidant, is a reductant, from the two can be separated from the nascent oxygen, increasing cell respiration, promote cell metabolism, is conducive to inter-ecological cell survival and granulation proliferation, So that infection can be effectively controlled.
- Sodium Lignohumate can increase the number of platelets, vasoconstriction, reduce capillary permeability, can reverse the abnormal microcirculation perfusion to promote normal.
- Sodium Lignohumate can stimulate the synthesis of prostaglandin in gastric mucosa, increase gastric mucosal blood flow, protect gastric mucosa, so that ulcer healing.
Function to immune sysmtem
- Sodium Lignohumate can increase the weight of animal spleen, white pulp region becomes larger, red pulp cells increased significantly, there is a great macrophage, thereby enhancing the immune organ function.
- Sodium lignohumate on the reticuloendothelial system function, that is, non-specific immune function is excited.
- Sodium lignohumate has enhanced humoral immune function.
- Sodium lignohumate can increase the rate of leaching, similar to the role of phytohemagglutinin (PHA), involved in cellular immunity.
Sodium Lignohumate,sodium lignosulfonate