Lignosulphonate Applications – Fuel
- Alkaline fragmented/purified lignosulphonate mixed with diesel using
- Hydroliquefaction comprising successive hydroconversion stages under high H pressure.
- Hydroconversion occurrs with supported catalyst and a suspension of lignosulphonate and a H donor solvent.
- Polymetallic catalysts supported on at least slightly basic materials and hydrogen convert lignosulphonate to hydrocarbons.
- Catalytic conversion of lignosulphonate to green gasoline/diesel by a combination of pyrolysis, thermal cracking, hydrocracking,catalytic cracking, or hydrotreatment.
- Lignosulphonate catalytic hydrogen reduction of carbon‐oxygen bonds and the catalytic disproportionation of carbon‐oxygen or carbon‐carbon bonds. The catalysts may be formed from a metal precursor such as ruthenium or vanadium and a bidentate ligand.